Bart gives a thumbs up

Financial Aid

When you are paying for your education there are several options for financial assistance that you should consider. Through the Title IV Federal Aid programs, Barton offers qualifying students federal grants and loans. For students who have a military connection, you may qualify to Tuition Assistance, Veteran’s Administration education benefits, or MyCAA. We also offer various scholarships that can help make your education with us as affordable as possible! 

Check out a few of our Financial Aid options below, or visit Barton's Financial Aid webpage for more information! (This link will redirect you to the main Barton website.)

Types of Financial Assistance

Title IV Federal Financial Aid Programs

Title IV Federal Financial Aid Programs include Federal Pell Grants, Federal Direct Loans, and Federal Work Study. Apply for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA).

Military Options

Options for military affiliated assistance include Tuition Assistance through ArmyIgnitED, Veteran’s Administration (VA) education benefits, Military Spouse Career Advancement (MyCAA), or other military assistance programs.

Scholarship Options

Barton Scholarships are awards that can be received for academic merit, athletic and departmental involvement, financial need and more. The awards offered through Barton Community College include Academic Scholarship, Foundation Scholarships, Activity and Departmental Awards, Boost and Incentive Scholarships, GED Scholarships, Special Scholarships, and Employee Scholarships.

Other scholarship options may include Community Scholarship information, Scholarship Searches, Alternative Student Loans, and Tax Credit information.

Kansas State Scholarships include the Kansas Ethnic Minority Scholarship, Kansas Nursing Service Scholarship, Kansas Military Service Scholarship, Kansas State Scholarship, and Kansas Teacher Service Scholarship. These award opportunities are offered through The Kansas Board of Regents.