Access a Canvas Course
The course you are enrolled in is a Canvas course. You will need to login directly to your MyBarton Portal. Follow the directions below to access your Canvas course information.
- Login to your MyBarton Portal account - if you have not logged in to the portal before, you will want to follow the directions on the right hand side for additional information on logging in. (This link will redirect you to the main Barton website.)
- Under the Canvas Course Access Card select Canvas Access.
- That will direct you into Canvas. You will see the “Courses” tab on the left hand side.
Issues logging into the portal?
- Email email@example.com or,
- Complete the Tech Support Form so that an IT person can assist you or,
- Call extension 100 from any Barton-campus or
- Dial - (620) 786-1100 leave a message and an IT person will return your call.
Please note, courses will not be accessible in Canvas until the course start date.
If you are have technical difficulties with Canvas feel free to contact the Canvas Helpdesk by phone at (844) 711-0949 or live chat with them.
There are many resources available to prepare you for taking online courses at Barton for the various delivery methods. See below for more information.
If you are having issues with the course/assignments, please email your instructor first. If you are having issues with Respondus/Lockdown Browser please reach out to CanvasAssist at BOLhelp@bartonccc.edu.